Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Titanium Solos

Hey Ladies,
         So this is how the Titanium Solo's are going to go:

SOLO 1
You shout it out,
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

SOLO 2
Cut me down
But it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much

SOLO 3
Stone-hard, machine gun
Fired at the ones who run
Stone-hard as bulletproof glass
You may try out for any or all of the solo's however, you will only get one. I advice you tryout for the one you want most. If you do not care, then try them all. We will hold try outs on Wednesday the 13th. See you then and good luck. Also if you want to work with me on the solo so you can garantee a better audition I am willing to help you out. Just shoot me a text or message me on facebook. My phone is definitely better though. Good Luck Ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment